Online Banking|Mobile App
Sign up now for Online Banking and start saving time and money today! It’s easy, secure, and there’s no software to install on your computer.
Our online banking and mobile app allows you to access your account anytime, anywhere. All you need is a personal computer, tablet, or smart phone with internet access.
Online Banking Features
Give us a call or visit any of our convenient locations to speak with an FNB representative or banking professional.
What is Mobile Check Deposit?*
The Mobile Check Deposit Service allows you to deposit checks directly into your account from your mobile device using our First National Bank mobile application.
How to use Mobile Check Deposit
Simply go to Services- Mobile Deposit Enrollment-Check the checkbox at the bottom to accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Agreements and scroll to the bottom of the page and click accept in the green box. To submit Mobile Deposits, log off the app and back on-click on transactions-mobile deposit- and follow the prompts for submission, Make sure the back of the check is endorsed with your name and for FNB Mobile Deposit only.
Touch ID/Face ID
Touch Authentication and Face Authentication allows you to log into your online banking without typing in your username and password.
How do you enable/disable TouchID/FaceID on your Apple device?
Please follow these steps:
- On your phone settings go to ‘Touch ID’ or ‘Face ID’ and toggle the phone unlock.
- Log into the mobile banking app.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ > ‘Security Preferences’
- Toggle the Touch ID or Face ID details and click ‘Continue’
- Enter Login ID and Password. Select ‘Authorize’
- Place finger or thumb used for your device on the ‘home’ button. The Touch ID or Face ID button should now display ‘On’ and is now enabled for future use.
How do you enable/disable touchID on your Android device?
Please follow these steps:
- Go to phone settings, then open lock screen and security
- Open Fingerprints and it will ask you to either enter or set up a pin or a password
- Touch add fingerprint and follow the prompts
App set up:
- Open FNB App
- Touch fingerprint and then it will ask you to sign in and touch authorization to use fingerprint
- Next time you open the App it should prompt you to use your fingerprint
Your Android phone must have touch ID in order to utilize this feature.
Text Message Banking
To enroll, on the app, select “Menu”, “Services”, and “Text Enrollment”. Select ‘Agree to Terms’, add your cell number, and select “Save”. Select the command below that you would like to utilize and text the abbreviation to the number – 226563
BAL – account balances
HIST – account history
XFER – transfer funds from one account to another. Enter full amount using dollars, decimals, and cents.
HELP – website address and phone number
STOP – disable text banking for the enrolled mobile device
LIST – list of available commands
Help & Support
For help, send HELP to 226563. To cancel, text STOP to 226563 at any time. For support, visit www.fnbhamilton.com or call (205) 921-5252 for Customer Service.
Online Banking enables you to transfer funds between your own FNB accounts quickly and easily. On your computer, tablet, or smart phone select ‘Transactions’ then ‘Funds Transfer’ to begin the simple process of making a transfer.
FNB online banking enables you to pay your bills without having to write checks or visit each website to submit payments. On your computer, tablet, or smart phone select “Transactions”, then “Bill Pay” Agree to the terms and agreements and select the account you wish to make payments from. Once these steps are completed, you can begin to add payees.
Give us a call or visit any of our convenient locations to speak with an FNB representative.
*Some features such as Mobile Deposit, External Transfers, and Bill Pay are available after the account has been open and active for 90 days.